Goodlife Point Cook is on the search for exceptional fitness professionals to join our team.
This is a sub-contractor position where you have a unique opportunity to run your own business within our Health Club.
We support our Personal Trainers with sales training, CEC courses, qualified leads and the support of the Fitness Director to mentor you throughout your journey.
- One to one personal training sessions
- Semi-private personal training
- Small group classes
- Designing personalised programs and goal setting for our members
- Conduct Boot camps that build rapport with members and funnel clients into your business
- Opportunities to be a part of Goodlife's 12 Week Challenge, 8 Week Challenge and Fitter, Faster, Stronger programs
What we expect from our trainers:
- Always strive to be punctual and reliable
- Practice what you preach
- Empower others around you and always be open to learning new things
- Value every interaction - Care for everyone and make a difference to the lives of our members and your clients?
Goodlife is committed to your success and will start you on the right path with:
- A 2-day induction development program
- FTI Barbells course (8 CECs) & FTI Mega-Set Online Course (inc. 4x courses: Suspension Training, KB Level 1, Battling Ropes & Mobility) package supported by an FTI facilitated masterclass valued at 15 CECs
- PLUS ongoing personal 1 to 1 mentoring from your Fitness Director
- Certificate 4 in Fitness
- First aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia registration (highly regarded)
Send your application to the Fitness Director via the link below!