Crunch is world-famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result, provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression. We are passionate about our purpose, and we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’.
What will you get to do?
You will be responsible for providing a variety of support activities in back end operational support and administration to ensure the smooth running of the club. You will be responsible for club reporting, data integrity and operational efficiency and coordinating the completion of training and other team tasks. You will provide feedback to the team so that processes are followed efficiently and effectively and will support the club end to end as required.
What skills do you need to have?
- Passion for health and fitness and helping others achieve,
- Flexibility, a willingness to help and a ‘can do’ mindset
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to also see the bigger picture,
- Ability to think quickly as situations arise and make timely effective decisions,
- Demonstrated experience driving for team results,
- Excellent communication skills and experience proving constructive feedback,
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 5am - 10 pm, Monday to Sunday,
- A current Class C Driver License.
- Previous experience working in an administration or operational support role is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Free membership to our world-class facilities!
- Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- A Referral Program that rewards you for expanding the clan of awesomeness!
- Ongoing development to support our Crunchies!
- Awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team!
- Staff events where our Crunchies have the opportunity to celebrate their greatness!
- Most importantly - WE HAVE FUN EVERYDAY!!!
This role is a part-time role of up to 20 hours per week with a requirement for some early morning work on a weekly basis. Opportunity to work additional hours casually is also available for those who desire.
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.