General Manager - Gorgeous Premium Health Club
- We are recruiting for this General Manager role in Perth, WA
- $125k ($160k OTE)
Our client is a high-end health club chain offering premium facilities and service to match. Members there can expect state of the art fitness facilities, an indoor and outdoor pool, racquet facilities, incredibly family friendly facilities including child’s play and licensed café and there is even function rooms to hire for special events.
We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a General Manager to head up their stunning club in Perth. This integral role to the business comes with an impressive working environment, incredible remuneration package and amazing career and development pathways.
- You will oversee and be responsible for the operational and commercial performance of the facility in line with company standards
- Recruitment and training of all new team members including HODs
- Managing and supporting your HODs to ensure alignment in standards for member experience and club performance in each area of the business
- Ensure the creation and implementation of development plans for all team members
- Being an active part of the wider company community and regular interacting with the executive team, other General Managers and HODs
- Designing and executing an operational excellence plan annually
- Creating annual revenue targets, budgets and reviewing monthly to ensure delivery
- Implementation of club marketing plan
An ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Club/ General Manager of a fitness facility
- Experience managing large teams/ HODs highly desirable
- Proven examples of team development
- Impeccable standards and attention to detail
- A passion for fitness and delivering a world class experience to members
- An efficient and effective problem solver
- An excellent communicator
- Confident in controlling P&L
- Flexibility in your availability to suit club operational hours
- Previous experience managing a more premium/ wet side facilities would be highly advantageous but not essential
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment Australia and can be contacted simply by applying for this role. Maddie and Love Recruitment Australia specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. We are also only inviting candidates with full working rights in Australia to apply.