About the role:
We are looking for experienced Personal Trainers who are ready to grow their business within our gym space. We have an established base of 1500+ members, so the opportunity to be up and running quickly is at your fingertips!
Our members need flexibility in their training time so your availability to work a variety of shift times, including mornings, lunchtime, evenings and Saturdays is a must.
Your role will be to provide one on one (or one on two) personal training and to be highly motivating and encouraging to our members - offering your expert supervision to ensure the training experience is positive, fun, supportive and most importantly, safe.
The right candidate will possess:
- Certificate 4 in Fitness (or equivalent) required
- Industry experience (required)
- TRX/Boxing/Pilates Mat/Other Group CEC certification (desirable)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current public liability and personal indemnity insurance
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, and in a team environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Permanent resident (unfortunately we are currently unable to offer this position to those on a temporary visa)
- Flexible working hours
- A fantastic and fun personality!
Please don't forget to include a Cover Letter letting your personality shine through!
We have members waiting for personal training, so you need to be able to start ASAP.
About the benefits:
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility. Personal Trainers will also have INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE access to innovative new technology for programming and on-going member interaction platforms. We are SUPER excited about this!
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to helping you bring the best you can be.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link