Is BOXING is one of your PASSIONS?
Then this job is for you!
Why join the team at Fitness Ring?
- We're voted one of the Top 10 Boxing Gyms in Melbourne by GQ Magazine
- You'll be working alongside Nick Tetoros, former World Kickboxing Champion and co-owner of Fitness Ring
- You'll get a competitive hourly rate; $40 - $50 p/hour
- Ongoing support, mentoring and educational opportunities
- Team and Client-Family events organised across the year
You will be required to review client profiles, assess completed health questionnaires and provide sound-advice on boxing equipment and attire that are sold in the studio.
- 3+ years Fitness/PT Experience
- Available to work 2 days p/week minimum.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Personal Training (required)
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate (required)
- Boxing Course Certificate (advantageous)
- ABN number
- Valid ‘Employee Class Working with Children Check’ (willingness to obtain)
Please attach your resume along with a separate cover letter addressed to Tonia Tetoros, Managing Director, outlining your suitability for the role and your interest in working for FR.