Surge Fitness Clarkson are now accepting applications for Personal Trainers to join our team.
Worked at a gym before? Not like this you haven't! Surge Fitness boast's some of the most exciting and diverse facilities WA has ever seen while offering members a standard of luxury that cannot currently be found in the Northern Corridor.
Our exciting and multi-million dollar facilities are located in Clarkson and boast the largest membership bases in the northern corridor. Our well-established clubs offer the most innovative training environment Perth has to offer!
We promise our members a safe, caring and engaging environment to achieve their health and fitness goals. That is why we recruit fitness professionals who have the skills, qualifications and experience to guide them on their journey.
If you think you could 'make a difference' to improve our members' lives - then we want to hear from you.
Our personal trainers benefit from:
- Access to brand new, diverse facilities, including our all-new Functional zones.
- Initial and continued support on how to run your very own successful PT business.
- Weekly mentoring to improve skillset and client retention.
- Internal and external marketing.
- Opportunities to help out in our community.
- Monthly/Quarterly workshops to enhance team building & member experience.
- Access to gain on-going qualifications and further education through our network of affiliates.
- Prime Strength equipment, the only health club in Australasia to stock the complete range.
- Low start-up commitment and generous build-up period.
Surge Fitness lives by its values of making a difference, changing peoples lives and building healthy communities and we are looking for a like-minded individual who wants to grow with the business.
As the leading provider in the industry, Surge is further expanding in the next 12 months and looking to create internal opportunities and career progression for the right candidates.
- Cert IV Fitness.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation; and
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support.
- Fitness Australia/Network Registrations or alternative.
- Relevant business insurance and public liability.
- Relevant certification and qualification for specialized services.
So if you want to be part of an innovative, fun and exciting brand leader that is more than just fitness, we want to hear from you. Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.