Surge Fitness are seeking an outstanding fitness professional to join our Clarkson team.
Worked in gyms before? Not like these you haven't! Surge Fitness boasts some of the most exciting and diverse facilities WA has ever seen.
Our state of the art 24-hour Health Club provides the very latest innovative products and services including an extensive range of strength & conditioning, Group Fitness, Personal Training, Functional Zones and Crèche Facilities. We are seeking a highly motivated, professional and results-driven Fitness Manager to join our successful team.
As an integral part of the management team, you will be responsible for launching and managing new product offerings and the recruitment, development and on-going support and training of our PT team.
With a real focus on providing our members with a safe, caring and engaging environment, you will have a passion for health and fitness and will work with the entire team at Surge to make a difference to peoples lives through exercise and leading by example.
This is a part-time position and you will also have the opportunity to supplement your income by providing Personal Training services outside of your management hours.
Trainers train people, coaches change people.
This is a unique role and requires a highly engaged, skilled and dedicated individual who has the ability to help our members and staff achieve their goals in both 1:1 and in a group training format.
The right person will have high emotional intelligence and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Ideally, they will have the qualifications to teach a variety of group fitness programs and also the competence in all modalities of functional and strength training.
Our fitness team benefit from:
- Access to brand new, diverse facilities, including our all-new Functional zones.
- Initial and continued support on how to run your very own successful PT business.
- Weekly mentoring to improve skillset and client retention.
- Internal and external marketing.
- Opportunities to help out in our community.
- Monthly/Quarterly workshops to enhance team building & member experience.
- Access to gain on-going qualifications and further education through our network of affiliates.
- Prime Strength equipment, the only health club in Australasia to stock the complete range.
- Opportunity to earn additional income and discounted PT rent for certain roles.
Surge Fitness lives by its values of changing peoples lives and building healthy communities and we are looking for a like-minded individual who wants to grow with the business.
- Previous experience in recruiting and leading a team of high-performance fitness professionals.
- Proven record in similar management role.
- Cert IV Fitness
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation; and
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support.
- Previous Experience in a Fitness role.
- Fitness Australia/Network Registrations or alternative
- Relevant business insurance and public liability.
- Relevant certification and qualification for specialized services.
- Proven Competence in all Modalities of functional and strength training such as AIK. Master Functional Trainer or equivalent.
- Must be willing to complete practical and provide a thorough business plan to be considered for final interview stage.
So if you want to be part of an innovative, fun and exciting brand leader that is more than just fitness, then please email your resume and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.