F45 Assistant Manager/Trainer Wanted in Sunshine!
Our mission at F45 Training Sunshine is to inspire, motivate and support our members to meet their health and fitness goals by providing the best member experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be suitable for a self-motivated trainer and manager who loves to inspire others to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. We want someone with 'personality plus' and a 'can-do attitude' who strives to be the best and wants to help promote and grow our F45 training studio. You will work closely with our General Manager and trainers to ensure F45 is the premium training studio around. Primarily a lead training role there will also be management accountabilities.
As Assistance Manager, you will be responsible for dynamic instruction and client interaction, inspiring motivation, and leveraging innovation to deliver results. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the studio, equipment maintenance, social media and membership retention.
We are seeking a sensational, vibrant, driven person who can contribute their drive, passion, and energy to help promote the growth of our studio in Sunshine.
WHAT ELSE IS INVOLVED?
- Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community-based team-training environment
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Deliver high quality, results-focused F45 group fitness classes and drive results for members.
- Ensure the safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique.
- Demonstrate and assist with regressions and progressions of all exercises
- Implement in-studio member retention strategies
- Ownership of in-studio operations
- Work closely with the General Manager to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise evaluation, and administrative duties
- Remaining engaged with members on a regular basis and assisting with their health and fitness goals
- Management of F45 Sunshine events
- Management of class and staff scheduling.
- Manage social media community posts telling the story of our studio
- Engage in our online community via our FB page, members group, and Instagram
- Community engagement and social coordination such as marketing events with your F45 team, corporate and athletic events and networking to assist in growing our local presence and membership
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full F45 Training induction and professional development
- Regular working hours (15-20 hours pw initially)
- Competitive salary & superannuation contributions
- Potential for further career opportunities within F45 Training
- Previous experience in Group Fitness or Personal Training
- Highly motivated and energetic with exceptional people engagement skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about health and fitness
- Ability to lead and mentor other trainers
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and business partners
- Experience with social media
- Membership sales and retention skills
- A willingness to work flexible hours (split shifts and/ or Saturday/Sundays), eager to be actively involved in growing the business and go the extra mile
- Experience with MindBody is favourable but not essential
- Cert III in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply now' button.