- Are you a team leader looking for the next step in your career?
- Great working conditions
- Become part of a team that are leaders in the fitness industry
Core24 Health Clubs, the Mornington Peninsulas leading health club chain is expanding and has a unique role to offer. We are looking for a leader to coordinate our Personal Training Division. Are you excited to help people to become their best version? Do you have a strong drive to grow and succeed?
We’re not like every other fitness centre; we take a holistic approach to health and wellness and we understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and a positive attitude.
- Coordination and Leading PTs & Health Coaches
- Building the Personal Training Membership Base
- General floor service to our members
- Setting goals, KPIs and targets with your team and executing on them
- Participate in team events and activities
- Add massive value to the Core24 Team
- In this role your participation in ongoing training and personal development is important
- Love and believe in health & fitness to improve people’s lives
- Confident in your ability to inspire people to take positive action in their lives
- Extreme care for people getting the results they truly desire
- Confident in sales, marketing, and social media
- Qualified Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness with minimum 2 years experience
- Always taking opportunities to learn
- Likes to have fun and enjoy their work
- Loves working in team environments and lifting others up
If this is this you then we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link below.