Do you have what it takes to inspire and motivate clients?
Do you provide not just a workout to clients, but an experience?
Are you outgoing, energetic and love to interact with people?
If you are, then we'd love to hear from you!
MC Fitness is a private fitness studio that specialises in helping people lose weight, tone up and feel great. We do this by providing awesome small group training workouts and an atmosphere where all clients feel welcomed.
About the role:
We're looking to hire a fun and enthusiastic Trainer/Coach to inspire and motivate our clients to achieve their potential.
You'll be working between 20-25 hours per week.
Shifts will include early mornings, mid-mornings, evenings and weekends.
What we offer:
- No rent. You'll be paid $36 per hour (plus super)
- Full use of the facility for your own training
- Regular team building meetings to develop your skills
- Social events to enhance our great team culture
- Potential to grow within the company
- Undertake group sessions
- Encourage, coach and assist clients with their workouts
- Some reception/admin hours
- General cleanliness and maintenance of equipment.
Skills and qualities we are looking for:
- Knowledge and confidence in coaching correct technique on strength/weight training exercises is a must
- Fun, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt exercises to suit clients' needs or abilities
- Ability to lead and motivate clients
- Willing to learn and develop your skills and grow with the business
- Reliable, punctual and possess good time management skills
- Be a team player
Experience in taking small group sessions will be an advantage.
You must have a Cert IV in Fitness, current First Aid certificate and insurance. Fitness registration will be highly regarded.
Submit your resume to Maurice via the APPLY button.