BPM Fitness is a unique ‘state of the art’ fitness studio based in Hampton. Our offering brings together team-based high-intensity functional training and technology within a fun, challenging and rewarding environment. We offer our members a supervised 45min interval and circuit based workout with no set class times.
We are currently seeking talented and energetic fitness professionals to help support our growing client base!
We seek several qualified Personal Trainers (Group Training) to add value and flexibility to our team in a sub-contracting capacity. We are looking for experienced, energetic and self-motivated professionals who are all about inspiring others to reach their health and fitness goals. Our trainers need to be passionate individuals with plenty of drive and personality to maintain the BPM ‘community culture’ with workouts being a fun, engaging and supportive experience for our members.
- Prepare, set-up and pack-up each session (programming provided by BPM)
- Deliver a quality, technique and results-focused workout every-time
- Ensure the studio is always clean and well presented
- Foster a positive, motivational small group training environment
- Answer membership queries & complete sales (sign-ups) as required
- Provide a fantastic member experience (in accordance with the BPM system) to assist in member retention and goal attainment
- Team player with the ability to follow the BPM system
- Supportive member-focused approach
- Great communication skills
- Attention to technique and individual needs
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Passion for the health and well-being of members
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate III/IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Appropriate Insurance/s
- Previous small group training experience
- Willingness to work flexible hours (split shifts and/or weekends)
What we offer:
The successful Trainer/s will receive a competitive market rate and full training in the BPM system (product/technology and exercise programming).
Please submit a cover letter outlining your availability, along with your CV via the APPLY button.