F45 Carindale are looking to expand our team of trainers and are seeking a highly energetic Group Fitness Coach.
As an F45 Coach, you will run industry-leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote the club within the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane.
- Deliver F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training classes
- Motivate gym members during and after training
- Deliver instruction in the F45 Terminology
- Ensure clients are using correct form at all times
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment
- Attend to any injuries suffered by staff or clients
- Assist in the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Welcome clients by name
- Ensure client profiles are up to date
Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering Group Fitness sessions
- Excellent verbal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to motivate clients
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards clients
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation to improves lives of others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to go above and beyond
Culture & Benefits:
- Ongoing mentoring opportunities
- Incentives to inspire your performance
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training in the F45 product and technology
- Small, motivated team to work with
- Great support network within the F45 Group
- Cert III and IV in Group Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- All necessary Insurances
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression
If you are passionate about creating a positive, supportive training environment for clients and want to take your career to the next level by joining our F45 Training studio, apply now.
Send your cover letter and resume, outlining your individual and group training experience, to Emma via the 'apply' button.
F45 "TEAM TRAINING LIFE CHANGING"
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success - Henry Ford