At Trination Fitness, we're not like the big corporate gyms, so we're looking for self-motivated and passionate individuals to grow within the brand. Our goal is to enhance client experience through passion and care, whilst giving our personal trainers room to develop and grow.
*** OUR TEAM CULTURE - SETS US APART***
About the role:
Trination Fitness is on the hunt for a motivated trainer to establish their identity with our brand. You’ll receive a rewarding commission structure during our pre-sale period, while you maximise your leads as a trainer.
You'll be working at our flagship training facility in Haymarket.
Our new personal trainer will:
- Be loyal, passionate, motivating and respectful to all our discerning clients.
- Be a team player! We’re a small but tight-knit team.
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to complete extra tasks (e.g. sign-ups, lead generation)
The successful applicant will be required to have flexible working hours between Monday - Sunday. Previous experience specialising in exercise is desirable but not necessary.
Our new trainers will get:
- The opportunity to take on 1:1 personal training members
- Weekly team training workouts and continuous professional development
- Workout programs provided
- 24/7 access to our facilities
- 1 x complimentary membership
- 70/30 split commission structure (no rent to worry about)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then email your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link.