We are seeking an enthusiastic, skilled and highly motivated trainer, with a strong focus on providing quality programs, to join our small team of 5 passionate coaches and support our ongoing growth within the fitness industry.
We are a boutique, CBD based personal training, strength and conditioning studio that caters to a wide range of client needs.
The focus of our studio is to provide exceptional, individually tailored strength and conditioning training programs to our clients. Located in a premium position within the CBD, our studio boasts modern and impeccably maintained equipment and premises, and provides a solid base for expert health and fitness professionals to achieve their client’s goals.
This is a role where you will have the opportunity to work with our existing client base and to also take on new clients as they join the studio, and to work with them in a motivated and private training environment. Our studio strives to support its trainers through the development of career pathways, providing opportunities for professional development, mentorship and guidance, overseen and encouraged by our highly experienced Studio Directors.
The key values that we are seeking in a new team member are:
- A quality education;
- Effective communication and relationship skills;
- A growth mindset.
Personal Trainer at a boutique studio
6 months to 2 years training experience post qualification
- Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid and Advanced CPR certificate
Building on your skills and experience earned post qualification, your major responsibilities in this role would include:
- 1 on 1 personal training services including the preparation of session plans and curated programs, and the management of your own client base
- Running small group classes including the preparation of session plans and programs
- Understanding clients expectations and developing strength and conditioning programs to achieve their specific individual goals
- Demonstrate strong people skills with clients and within a team environment
- Initiative to work autonomously and independently, and to be able to contribute to a team environment
- Maintaining the high standards of the studio and equipment
- Willingness to learn and improve upon your current skill set
- Highly motivated with a passion for personal health and fitness
- Impeccable personal presentation, punctuality & integrity
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Holding Current Certifications
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to a long term career in the fitness industry
- Exhibit knowledge of strength and conditioning specific training programs
- Passionate about providing quality service to clients
- Hold their own Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- A strong and confident communicator and be able to develop rapport and strong long term relationships with clients
- Detail oriented
- Impeccably presented and punctual
- Be available to work evening shifts
- Better than industry standard rates and financial remuneration
- Secure, long term employment
- Opportunities for professional development and career pathways
- Comprehensive support from within our team
- The opportunity to work with a small, professional, highly skilled, inspiring and enthusiastic team
- A premium Melbourne CBD location.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a fitness professional to join a highly skilled boutique studio within this sector and to build a strong base of motivated clients. If you are ready to commit to a team that takes pride in guiding clients to achieving their fitness goals and personal best then apply today.
All applications will be treated in confidence with only successful applicants being contacted.