- Well established club with a great culture
- Attractive base salary, plus extremely strong sales & performance incentives
- Ongoing Personal Growth and Development
Snap Fitness is one of the world's largest and fastest growing fitness franchises. We feature compact, state-of-the-art fitness centres that provide members with a quality 24/7 workout experience. We offer a premium service while remaining affordable, and are local and available whenever our members need - allowing them to 'Snap' into action!
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Club Manager with a proven track record in the industry to join our team
You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to manage the day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club plus a proven track record in the sales side of the fitness industry. Please do not apply without these key criteria.
We want people with passion who possess the vision, attitude, integrity & drive to grow and develop this Health Club! As this is a very community-based club we are searching for someone who can actively engage with members and local business and maintains an ownership mindset throughout their daily tasks.
The club offers state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio, exclusive functional training area, group fitness classes and loads more.
This is a full-time position and is available for an immediate start. We are offering an attractive salary, plus extremely strong sales & performance incentives. We believe strongly in assisting all staff with their personal and professional development and look to provide career progression opportunities where available!
This role will include the following:
- Sales Management - driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Marketing Management to drive membership growth
- Management of Personal Trainers
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Social media and club management reporting
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Extensive Sales & Management experience
- Own car and open licence
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- First Aid Certificate & CPR
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- A proven ability to hit targets
- Tertiary qualifications in health, business or commerce or strong business acumen will be highly regarded
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please apply now!