Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Centre!
We are currently looking for a passionate Assistant Manager/Personal Trainer to join the motivated team at our Dingley Village club.
If you have a passion for fitness and like to engage with people, then this job is for you!
To be successful you must:
- Have a sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition and program design
- Have knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Have the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Have the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to operate a computer and office software
As an Anytime Assistant Manager & Personal Trainer, you'll be responsible for:
- Carry out the retention plan
- Assist with driving sales and marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, sales and referrals
- Customise the buying experience by encouraging involvement in products and services that align with the unique needs, interests and goals of the prospective members.
- Conduct fitness consultations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs
- Educate members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Keep the Gym tidy and cleaning equipment
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Please submit a cover letter and CV via the APPLY button.