Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Full-Time Head Trainer For F45 Training In Erindale?
If you’re a highly motivated, personable and confident Group Fitness and Personal Trainer with some management or leadership experience, then F45 Training Erindale has an exciting and rare full-time opportunity for you!
As our F45 Head Trainer, you'll run industry-leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels, and help promote F45 Training within the surrounding suburbs. This challenging and dynamic role will also see you:
- lead, coach, motivate and inspire your team
- handle admin duties including client management, leads and sales processes, employee scheduling and customer queries
- help create a culture where everyone feels welcome and comfortable.
As the ideal candidate you’ll have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Previous experience in a management role (desirable)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- Industry registration (FITREC or Fitness Australia)
- A highly flexible schedule (available for morning, evening and weekend shifts)
In exchange we’ll provide you with:
- a fun, energetic and dynamic work environment
- inclusion in a strong community of staff and members
- access to excellent opportunities for career progression
- our commitment to help you create work-life balance
- initial and ongoing training and development
- inclusion in a fast-growing, industry-leading global brand
- an incredible support network from the wider F45 community.
Send your cover letter and resume, outlining your relevant experience by hitting the 'Apply' button.
F45 Team Training is life changing ? for both members and staff alike!