Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result, provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression. We are passionate about our purpose, and we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’.
What will you get to do?
You will be responsible for coordinating the daily operation of the club and supporting the club team to deliver on all key production areas. Ensures member needs are met, complaints are resolved, production targets are met, and service is quick and efficient. Maintain club appearance to company standards.
What skills do you need to have?
- Passion for health and fitness and helping others achieve
- Previous experience working in a supervisor or senior role
- Completion of Certificate III (or equivalent) in Fitness
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to also see the bigger picture
- Ability to think quickly as situations arise and make timely effective decisions
- Demonstrated experience driving for team results
- Excellent communication skills and experience proving constructive feedback
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster between the hours of 5am-10pm, Monday to Sunday
- A current Class C Driver License
What’s in it for you?
- Free membership to our world-class facilities!
- Development pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- A Referral Program that rewards you for expanding the clan of awesomeness
- Ongoing development to support our Crunchies!
- Awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team
- Staff events where our Crunchies have the opportunity to celebrate their greatness!
- Most importantly - WE HAVE FUN EVERYDAY!!!
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.