Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Centre!
We urgently seek a passionate Personal Trainer to join our high-performance team at Ferntree Gully and in facilitating our expansion!
Anytime Fitness Ferntree Gully is a very successful club and has a strong demand for Personal Trainers, group sessions, coaching and ongoing programs. We have a diverse range of trainers and are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with us. We offer strong support to our trainers to ensure their success and in return, we look for a good attitude and a trainer that wants to go above and beyond to succeed.
This is a self-employed position with the opportunity of NO RENT.
If you have a passion for fitness and like to engage with people, then this job is for you!
To be successful you must have:
- Sound knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition & programming
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, potential injuries and the ability to handle emergencies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- The ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to operate a computer and office software
As an Anytime Personal Trainer, you'll be responsible for:
- Conduct fitness consultations
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services
- Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs
- Ensure clients attain their personal fitness goals
- Educate members on current health and fitness issues and trends
- Keep the Gym tidy and clean equipment
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid & CPR
Please submit a cover letter and CV via the link below.