DRIVE growth, INSPIRE members and CREATE a culture of passion for fitness within the community.
Snap Fitness Forest Lake is one of the biggest Snap Fitness clubs in the world. Sprawling across 2 floors and with more features and facilities than you could possibly imagine, Snap Fitness has everything you could want in a gym plus more.
The Sales Consultant is accountable for supporting the Club Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Club. The position provides key assistance to the Club Manager to drive sales and profitability and ensure a continued high standard of service is provided to members. This is a full-time role.
This role will include the following:
- Assisting the Club Manager with day to day operations of the club
- Lead generation
- Maximising member retention
- Managing the entire sales process
- Maintaining gym standards
- Daily administration tasks
- Proactively promote the club
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Blue card (can be obtained upon employment)
- Working with Children Check (can be obtained upon employment)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a gym or health club
- Sales experience not essential but highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised time management skills
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
In return, we offer the following for the right candidate:
- Attractive base salary + healthy bonus structure dependant on qualifications and experience
- Free membership for you and a partner to train at the club
- Ongoing training and support from industry leading professionals
- Clear career progression into club management/senior management
- The ability to work at one of the biggest health clubs in Australia
- Immediate start
If you fit the above description and can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please Apply Now!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.