Are you passionate about creating an awesome, supportive training environment for members in your community?
Do you aspire to take your career to the next level? If so, then we want YOU?
With a great culture and working environment, that delivers amazing results to our members, F45 Training Kotara is just continuing to grow. As such, we are looking for a new Personal Trainer to join our awesome team!
- Have FUN! Be Highly Motivated and Energetic!
- Deliver high quality, results-focused F45 Group Training classes
- Ensure a safe environment for our members
- Create rapport with our members and potential members
- A commitment and eagerness to help grow the business
- Think out of the box to make every class FUN for the F45 Kotara family
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation
- Work closely with the owner to ensure all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Be passionate about the health and well-being of members
- Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Be able to deliver and exceed the expectations of our members
- Self-driven, Goal Oriented
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to relate to the varying needs of prospective members
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Great communicator to connect with members quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in delivering group training / small group or individual PT (Greater than 1 Year Experience preferred)
- Have an understanding of F45
- Certificate III or IV in Fitness or above
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Fitness Australia Registration (highly regarded)