F45 Fitzroy North is seeking a Studio Manager.
$60-65 PA package depending on experience. Plus additional 5k in bonuses.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a leader and manage a team
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- An excellent annual remuneration based on full-time hours
Key Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our flagship F45 studios.
- Manage all aspects of the studios
- Lead high-quality group training classes to clients on a daily basis
- Membership acquisition and retention
- Actively seek new membership opportunities
- Conduct referral/lead generation activities
- Contribute to social media content and planning
- Complete administration associated with memberships
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Communicate with Directors as required
- Strong management experience
- F45 experience
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients & business partners
- Motivated and passionate about the fitness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to manage additional Trainers
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current CPR and Senior First Aid Certificates
- Strong experience in group personal training
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Strong experience in sales and management within a gym/fitness environment.
- Strong computer skills.
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview.
The successful applicants will receive full training in the F45 product, systems and technology. More information on the F45 Training model can be found at www.f45training.com.au.
F45 are an equal opportunity employer. If you are an established Trainer/Manager with the necessary experience we look forward to hearing from you!
Send your cover letter and resume, outlining your individual and group training experience, to Warren via the APPLY button.