Vision Personal Training in Brighton are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic, energetic and passionate Personal Trainers that are focused on making fitness their career!
Why join our team?
Vision Personal Trainers are recognised as being some of the country's leading trainers.
All staff are constantly trained to remain at the forefront of the health and fitness industry. In fact, when you begin with Vision you'll undertake the Vision Personal Training 9 Week Mentor Program to ensure you are in a position to provide the best service and knowledge to help clients achieve their goals.
Vision Personal Traininghas developed comprehensive training and business management systems to ensure that our personal fitness trainers:
- Have a stable income and job security
- Are provided with great management support
- Are extensively trained to become exceptional personal fitness trainers very quickly
- Are provided ongoing weekly training
- Gain enormous job satisfaction witnessing clients achieve great results
- Don't have to waste time doing administration, so they can focus on training more clients
- Develop sales skills to generate new business
- Are financially rewarded through incentive programs for generating referrals
- Do not have to worry about any tax obligations
- Can make more money by becoming more efficient and productive
- Have the ability to control their session bookings
- Have flexible work hours
- Become part of an extremely reputable business
- Are given the opportunity to continually grow
- Are provided the opportunity to run their own fitness centre, if desired
Use the 'Send an application' link below to forward your CV and cover letter to Daniel Tramontana, General Manager of Vision Personal Training in Brighton.