- Help people change their lives and achieve their goals!
- Work with the biggest fitness brand in the country
- No experience required - we offer great support
Goodlife Mount Gravatt is on the hunt for Personal Trainers with a strong work ethic to join our highly motivated and successful team!
Goodlife is an amazing environment where personal training is highly engaged in by our members. Our highly skilled and experienced Fitness Director’s full-time role is to see you succeed. Using proven business methods and strategies to gain and retain clients, come and see why our personal training team is so successful.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 4-day induction development program
- TRX Functional Trainer Course & AIK Kettlebell Fundamentals
- 12-week Goodlife development program
- Ongoing support & guidance
- Training and development in Small Group Training
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (or close to completing)
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
No previous experience is necessary, just a great attitude, a willingness to learn & the passion for success.
Send your CV and cover letter to our Fitness Director today.