Bodyconnect Personal Training is Ballarat's largest and most successful team. We have been operating for 10 years and have developed many successful Personal Trainers around town, Australia wide and abroad!
We are very fair, respectful and appreciative, like having fun and making money providing highly valuable weight loss, nutritional & fitness services and we would love for you to be part of that!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Take the next step in your fitness career!
Due to our extraordinary growth, we are looking for a new team member to undertake in-house training and grow into the position of Lead Personal Trainer/Assistant Manager.
We are looking to work with someone who is truly dedicated to perusing a career with Bodyconnect. This role starts with a three-month probationary period.
WHAT WE OFFER
Learn from the best personal training business in Ballarat. As our Lead PT/Assistant Manager you will receive:
- Detailed training on leadership, growth and development
- Customised training in sales and management to help us grow
- Education in customer service & retention methods
- Access to a proven weight loss solution that has phenomenal success (as well as returns you a generous monthly recurring income!)
A small retainer package will be offered, then as you help to grow and develop Bodyconnect, your capacity to earn will continually grow. We'll even show you how to grow an additional recurring income while you sleep and that income has no ceiling to it, so the more you learn the more you earn.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Exceptional relationships skills
- Sales experience
- Goal-driven and a natural leader
- Looking to take your career to the next level
- Interested in growth and opportunities
No experience is necessary as we will be training the right person for the position.
Submit your application to Mel via the APPLY button.
Include a cover letter, letting us know a little about your background and why this opportunity is of interest to you, plus your CV.